Top PMP and CAPM Exam Prep Tools
What's New in PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition - Review and Summary of Changes
I just posted a review and summary of changes in the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition on my blog:
- Alignment with PMI's Role Delineation Study (RDS) 2015.
- 3 new processes have been added, and 1 process removed to bring the total number of project management processes to 49.
- 9 processes have been updated.
- Role of Project Manager gets greater focus
- More emphasis on Benefits Management and Knowledge Management throughout the project.
NOTE: PMP Exam will change on March 26, 2018 to align with the PMBOK Guide, 6th Edition.